About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Garage sale bargins - Day 302

 Garage sale season! We went to a neighborhood sale yesterday. We got there a little late, so we missed a lot of great stuff. I still got some awesome deals!

$1 for all in this picture. Cute cars crocs and two matching Christmas sweaters for the boys.

$1.50 for four halo sleep sacks for the new baby

.50 for advent binkies WITH covers! I was really excited about this!

$5 for a brand new ice cream and yogurt maker! I can't wait to try this out this summer!!!

So my grand total was: $8

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

You really hit the jack pot. You have like garage sale fairies that must tell you where to go!!! That ice cream/yogurt maker is awesome. You'll have to tell me how it works!