About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Drying fingernail polish with water? - Day 324

Pinterest is awesome and one tip that I have been wanting to try is to paint my nails and dry them in cold water. Yeah I was skeptical. So I thought oh, cold water or ice water....I chose ice water because I thought the temperature was maybe what helped the process. So I put a lot of ice in my bowl of water. BIG mistake! As soon as I put my fingers in the water I was in pain! You are supposed to leave them in for 3 minutes, and it was the longest 2 minutes of my life!!! So next time I will try just cold tap water and no ice to see the difference.
It totally worked though. I didn't dry them off with a towel for fear that it would smear, so I just let them air dry. It was really fast and nice, because I only spent ten minutes dong it and then could immediately move on to do the next project without worrying about a smudge.

No comments: