About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer shows - Day 306

Since I have been horribly sick this week, I have spent a lot of time on the couch. Ok all of my time on the couch some days, and to pass the time I have been watching some great shows. Some of my favorites are:
My big fat American gypsy wedding
I don't know what it is about this, but it is so funny to watch. I like their sense of family, and it is fun to see their crazy dresses and parties. My favorite episode was when one of the girls showed us how to whiten her teeth with bleach. Yes, I said bleach.

I am in LOVE with this show. I have only watched one episode, but I can't stop thinking about it. What I love most about it is that they believe in whimsy creativity. It is totally what moves me stylistically. I want to live in a place more creatively stimulating and just me!


House hunters international
I love traveling. This curbs my appetite a little for wanting to live abroad. Someday! This follows different people who are living in a different country and need a place to stay. What I like most is it gives you a real eye into what you can get for what you can spend in certain cities. It's cool.

Extreme makeover weight loss edition
I saw this last week too for the first time. It was amazing! What I liked was that it was a whole year in one hour. You get to see the person transform from big to little and healthy. They take the workout gym to their home and help them transform in their normal lives. It is way more successful! 

Sister wives
Umm, I can't help it. This show is so interesting to me. Maybe it is because it is so different from my life. I like their dynamics and how well they really get a long most of the time. It is just addicting.

 Mom cave
 Have you heard of man cave? This is finally our time as moms. They take a room that the mom really wants as her own and transform it to what she wants. It is amazing. I don't think I could choose if I had to which room I would do. They all need to be redone.

Million dollar rooms 
This is really cool. They take you through really expensive rooms in peoples houses. It is fun to dream and see how really rich people blow their money.



1 comment:

Michelle C said...

It deleted my comment! Boo!! Thanks for your list. It would be fun to watch them but we don't have cable and they're not on Hulu. I guess TLC won't let Hulu have their shows. Sister wives seems so crazy to me! I watched a clip on YouTube and did you know he was LDS and served a mission?? I like rookie blue, master chef, design star, the next food network star, and duets is ok. I like to watch a show while I cook. They're all on Hulu.