About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Neti pot - Day 203


My allergies thisyear have been horrible. My mother introduced me to the Neti Pot. You warm up water, add this little salt packet to it, put the spout in one nose hole, turn your head to the side, and pour the water. It will go up one side, flush the sinus, and out the other side. It is really weird, but trust me when I say it is totally worth it! It makes everything better! I wish I could do it all day long!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

David has such trouble with his sinuses too. He uses the squeeze bottle that does the same type of things as this and it works great! I'm glad you found something to help!