About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby girl - Day 217


My sister in law is having a baby girl and her shower is on Saturday. I kind of went crazy and made her a bunch of stuff. I bought two patterns from an etsy store. Link. So I will take the next three days to show you each of them. The first one is a ballet slipper. You use ribbon to tie it to the babies legs. It was so stinking cute! I made mine white so it is more universal! They were super simple and quick to make. The original pattern had flowers on it in a different color. I chose simple for these! Go check out their patterns! They were really easy to read. I have never read any patterns before!




1 comment:

Michelle C said...

They are just beautiful Brittany. Thank you so much. I'm excited to take cute little pictures of her wearing them!!!!