About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby maxi - Day 234

 Sooo, My friend saw the tutorial for my Comfier than P.J.'s mazi skirt and wanted one for her bun in the oven. I had some left over fabric and whipped this one up. I cut one long rectangle 18.5 inches by 10.5 inches. The waist is 18.5 length. Fold in half and sew down the 10.5 in seam.

Then cut two rectangles 9.5 inches by 6 inches.

Sew both of the side seams (6in).

Fold the waistband in half and match up the right sides of the skirt and waistband. Turn it right side out and love it!


Here is the panda modeling the baby maxi!


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That is so cute and tiny. I noticed you wrote about this "friend" on the hair barrette post too. I'm going to guess it's Amanda Horvath??