About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Garden starters - Day 242

 I started my seeds this year and I used a different system. I chose Jiffy. Like the peanut butter. The little squares where you start your seeds is biodegradable. I liked them because they stay moist. I didn't need to water them nearly as much as the plastic ones.

 I had to move my peas to a bigger pot because they were huge after 1 week! 

I had to use scissors to cut the squares and you plant them directly into the pot. I hated trying to get the plants out of those squares that were ridiculous.

 Add a little dirt before you place the plants.


Cover with more dirt and water.

No comments: