About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Egglets and Puffins - Day 253

We love pancakes in our house. I also love using them in unconventional ways. I like to make them into muffins and they are called Puffins! You do the same thing in making the batter and then I usually add fruit after I pour the batter in the tins. Only fill them 3/4 of the way full.
I also like to make egglets. It's like an omelet, but in the muffin tin.

Mix egg ingredients in a bowl first

Make sure to add fruit in the middle as well as the top of the puffins.


 Look how cute they are!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Adorable. Such a good idea. I just HATE cleaning muffin tins though!!!!