About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wear It Raw - Day 250

 I found this awesome website called Wear It Raw.
 They have awesome workout shirts with great saying on them to keep you motivated while working out. They also have hats. 
I got two shirts from them . 
One in a unisex size medium, and one in women's small. 

Here is the packaging it came in:
I love that it is black!

Here is what was inside.

 I love the personalized "Wear It Raw" sticker.
 

 They also include their card.


 The shirts are THE softest things I have ever worn. I want to live in mine. They are great for working out because it's like wearing air. Or cashmere. Or both; Let's call it cashmere air!
Here is my fitted shirt.
 Go forth and buy cashmere air for yourself and let me know how you like your little slice of heaven.


No comments: