About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The best home made pizza - Day 247

 Daniel and I love pizza. We have pizza night every Friday night. We have been looking for a really great crust as well as great toppings. So I found this video on youtube of Wolfgang Puck's California crust. It was Ahh-may-zing!!!!

I really liked it. So did Daniel and the boys. I have been using a pouch of ready to mix dough for convenience, but the time put into it is worth it. I love the guy in the video and will be trying his other recipes.



 I also decided to try great new toppings. I bought fresh tomatoes and sliced them .I placed them right on top of the sauce. 

I bought real mozzarella. The soft rubber feeling kind. It is so yummy! I chopped it up into squares. I also bought fresh basil leaves and chopped them up.

 This is what it looks like when it is done. SOooooooooo yummy! I am salivating right now.

No comments: