About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

The end in near - Day 361

I can't believe it! I have just a few days left until I reach my goal of posting every day for a year. I would say the first few months were the hardest to get into a groove, but now it is life. I think my favorites were the crafts or sewing projects. I couldn't have done it without you readers though! My stats have soared and one day I think someone posted a link on Pinterest because I got 230 visitors!!! I was really proud that day. Sooooo all you loyal followers and readers out there I have a way to celebrate you! I am hosting a giveaway with an adorable apron as the prize. It will be girly and include some pink and ruffles. I only have a few requirements:

  1. Folow my blog
  2. Tell me your favorite post over this last year in a comment
If you are already a follower, then just tell me in your comment.
The contest ends on Day 365!
Ready, set,go!!!

4 comments:

Michelle C said...

That is SOOO amazing Britt. You have done awesome. It's been fun taking the journey with you!! Are you going to continue you think?? I have enjoyed all of them really - the food, the crafts, the neat websites and links (swimming lessons, chore chart, etc. etc.) I really loved the skirt you made form your old pants and the shirt you made to go with it (that you wore to my shower), so I think those are my favorites. If I had to choose just one, I guess it would be the shirt!!! (: Yay Brittany!!!

Johnston Journal said...

Well -would it be tacky if I said my favorite post was the one about WearItRaw.com???? LOL!!

So here's the deal- I love your blog and hope you don't stop writing it. I hope you do another year because really, it brightens my day. REALLY. I get a lot of good ideas from it. Here are some of my favs:
The hot choc maker - WE LOVE IT -I bought it for Christmas Eve for my boys and I'll tell you - it was used EVERY SINGLE DAY at least once a day. They love it. THANKS! I love the idea of using the crepe paper to block the entry to the front room before Christmas morning. So doing that this year.
I LOVE your craft ones. But I'll be honest. I does make me slightly jealous since I suck at crafty stuff. Haha! I would love to do some of the stuff you do!!! It looks so fun! Like the toy box one you made - love it! I love the ones that mention your mom, since I miss her so much. Totally loved the fall bucket list - we did that! So much fun! Doing it this year!! Love the bunk beds. Wish I could do them.

I just love reading about your life! :) Love ya Cuz!!!!

personalisedaprons said...

Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

Erin said...

Great job Britt! That is a huge accomplishment- I don't think I would have enough worthwhile things to post about every day! I posted a couple of your things on pinterest- the kick pleat pin got quite a few repins. I loved your sewing projects the best! I do miss hearing more about your life and boys! I think my favorite recently would be the maternity maxi dress- super cute on you!