About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby poll

One week from today I will have my ultrasound to determine if the baby is healthy AND the gender. I have done a poll for all my kids so far so here is the link for you guys to all guess! One week to lock in all your guesses!


If the link doesn't pull up our game, the name is to be entered into the top left box "Hammanbaby3"
Don't peek at others guesses, just click the "Enter a guess" button on the top right corner. You can't redo your guess, so make sure your info is right!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I guessed! I put boy mostly because I'm so used to seeing you with a boy! I'll be excited to see what the ultrasound says!

Michelle C said...

I love this guess game. It's fun!!