About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Bumbo recall

I love my bumbo seat. I mean LOVE it! I used it all of the time with my boys. Daniel let me know that there has been a recall on them. I guess some kids wriggle free and hurt themselves, so they are sending people a seatbelt kit to add to the chairs. It is super simple and just need the info on your Bumbo to recieve the updated belt. Thought I would let you all know!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/story/2012-08-15/Bumbo-infant-floor-seat-recalled/57068158/1

2 comments:

Candie said...

Thanks! I just ordered mine. We only use our Bumbo occasionally now, but it'll be nice to have for future use.

Michelle C said...

We love our Bumbo. I can see how if people weren't taking necessary precautions that babies would be injured.