About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oatmeal cupcakes

Well, they aren't really cupcakes, but that is what the boys were calling them so they are known as oatmeal cupcakes in our house!

I cannot post the recipe here because it is copywritted, but here is the link.


This is when all the ingredients are mixed together. It is really soupy and I had to use a ladel to pour it into a double lined foil then paper cup. They stay really moist after you bake them and the foil helps them not leak.




Here is how mine turned out. They are super moist and the boys LOVE them! They ate them for dessert the first night I made them. I also froze half of them since it made so much. I used a few different toppings: mini chocolate chips, strawberry jam, butterscotch chips, jam and mini chocolate chips. They all tasted great!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I tried making theses today and we haven't tired them yet. The jam was a good idea. I forgot to do that one though. Have you happened to eat any that you've frozen yet to know if it worked well?