About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coconut oil - Day 359

I saw this great tip to use coconut oil on your hair as a hair mask for 30 minutes before you shower. 

Major fail.


Don't get me wrong, my hair felt really soft, but it also was really greasy. Even though I shampooed twice, it looked like I hadn't washed it in five days. I had to dump a whole bunch of baby powder on it to make it presentable. I don't know if I put too much on, or maybe I did something wrong, but it was gross:(

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Lol, I love how you wrote "major fail!" What if you just put it on the ends and not in your roots??? I've heard of using raw egg...but that seems too gross to me (then the hot water would cook it, lol)