About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rachel McAdams - Day 292

So last night Daniel and I watched the movie "The Vow" and I realized that a lot of my favorite movies involve her! My favorites:

The Vow
Sherlock Holmes 1&2
The Family Stone
Mean girls
The Notebook
The Hot chick

So I love to hear your favorites that do and don't involve Rachel. I just love movies and I think someones favorites tell a lot about themselves!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I really like her too!! She always plays the same type of parts too. We saw The Vow just the other week too. I liked it but didn't' like it. It was so sad for him especially since it was based on a true story. I wanted more closure at the end, but I guess that's how it goes with true stories. I really like Kathrine Heigl lately, so I like 27 Dresses and Life As We Know It. Growign up I loved the Father of the Bride movies but I'm so sick of them now. I also used to like My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I tend to get sick of my favorites since I overdo it. The same with songs. So what do my favorites say about me? (: