About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Imaginext - Day 291

When the boys and I came home from vacation Daniel had gotten them a toy. They are the cutest little things I have ever seen. It is the Imaginext series and what I love about it is they do a whole bunch of different groups. Daniel picked out a toy story theme this time, but they also have Cars, super heros, dinosaurs, and many more. They are perfect for little hands and I plan on storing mine in a little Tupperware all grouped together. This will be great for Ben, because now he can earn money by doing chores and such and buy another piece to the set.
This is the one Ben got yesterday and the woody can ride the Bullseye. Tayrien got Lotso, Sparks, and Chunk. They are reasonably priced for kids to save money to buy. Go check them out!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Those are adorable. I've seen them and have wanted to get them but never did. That is a great idea about having Ben earn money to get them. I may have to dream up something like that for Nate!! That's so sweet Daniel had them waiting for the boys.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

We LOVE Imaginext! We have many, many, many....maybe too many. The best thing is you can play with the people with any of the sets. My kids play with the ship, aircraft carrier, castle and planes almost daily.