About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Photoshop- Day 288

Since my favorite website closed down I have resorted back to Photoshop. It was just easier to use Picnik instead, but I found a great loop hole. This website has a bunch of actions you can use in Photoshop. The person who posted it already did all the hard work and just gives you the actions. You download them and they automatically show up in your actions file. You just have to click on the actions and photoshop does them all for you! Piece of cake!!!


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Whoa, that's amazing. I always avoided photoshop too since it seemed like too much effort. I really liked Picnik too.