About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sheets, pillowcases, and towels oh my! - Day 190

I have very little storage in my home. I have one closet dedicated to sheets, pillowcases, towels, blankets, games, summer stuff, and house stuff. I need all the help I can get when it comes to organizing it. I found this creative way to organize your sheets.

Store the sheets inside pillowcases. 
Genius! It looks so nice and neat. For some reason mine doesn't look as fabulous, but the pictures are never reality anyways.

Here is my closet after I used this process. I know it doesn't looks a glamorous as the top picture, but it looks a TON better than it did before I organized it. There is actually room now and I won't be shoving things in!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I love tricks and tips like that.