About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Photoshop made easier - Day 189

I want to share with you this wonderful website I use with my Photoshop to get all these amazing  images.


You download the links you want and when you open up the downloads file, you drag and drop it into the actions file. Then you open the file. A bunch more files open up and you double click on each file and it does it for you. In a few minutes the photo is transformed! I love this process. I don't have to come up with it on my own!

 Original






I can't decide which I like the best!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That is a hard choice. I think I like the last one the best.