About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Super Hero capes

 So I figured out how to make the boys sumbols for their super capes. I cut the shapes out of felt and used fusible interfacing to make it stick together and be more stiff. It is only fusible on one side so I ironed it to the back of the tank.


Then I cut a circle out for the space to exist.

Then I sewed each peice on top of eachother.


Because Ben's top peice was black, I had to fuse the interfacing on first and trace the "R" on backwards and then cut it out.

Curve the top of the cape.

Cut a slit for the neck.

Cut the strip in the center and then put velcro on the ends.

Here they are done!!!! They are super cute and I am so glad to be finished!





1 comment:

Michelle C said...

They turned out SO GREAT!!!