About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 6

This post is dedicated to all friends furry with tails and bark. My first loves are my pugs Hazel and Caesar. They just turned four this month and are already starting to get white beards. I can remember when we first met them! How cute and cuddly they were. They snorted and made weird noises when they slept. Oh what good fun we had with them. I have put them on the back burner ever since my son was born. I really need to pay a little more attention to them. So I am researching wonderful things to make their lives better and here are a few:


doggie waste system
pajamas
boots
rain coat (this one reminds me of the ladies who wear plastic hoods)
jersey
dog bowls
vest
couch
carrier
dvd
treat launcher
games
prevent bloating
cologne
painting

p.s. Some of those are ridiculous!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Oh my, those are hilarious! i love so many of them. Those bowls look great. The rain coat reminds me of the old ladies too! That treat launcher is awesome! And couches for dogs, how neat!!