About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

Silas



This past weekend I baby sat for my brother Chase and sister-in-law Aliona. Their baby's name is Sials and he will be one year old this November. He has the most gorgeous blue eyes! i had so much fun with him and he was such a good baby. Never cried or fussed the whole 4 hours! I hope my baby is as cute and well behaved as my nephew!

2 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

He is a doll baby!!!

Michelle C said...

He is so adorable! I saw these pictures on facebook too. You did a fabulous job. Just so talented at everything. I love how the background is blurry and he's so in focus. Wish you could be here to use your great skills with Nathan. It would be fun if he and Nathan could hang out now since Nathan's finally crawling, but I guess Silas is walking everywhere now. (: Can't wait to see the belly pic you were going to have taken today!!