About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Four years


Wow! Time sure flies. July 15th Daniel and I celebrated our four year anniversary. We went out to a restaurant called The Bleu Olive. It is Mediterranean and was very yummy! We had hummus for an appetizer and we almost filled up on that. It was so good! Then I got a pasta and Daniel got the sea food medley. It was the perfect portion and so good! Then we went to the play Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby. It was awesome and I had such a blast! Thank you honey for a wondeful night! I love you! Thank you mom for watching Ben!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! :) I know what you mean when you said time flies.. I will be coming up on my 4th year also in Feb!! WOW

{Steve and Amanda} said...

4 years already, that's wonderful. Congrats!