About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

CuTe!

I am finding way to many cute things on the web not to share with you all.
quiet book here is the template
bird mobile

I found this tutorial on how to make a baby sling. I own a mobi and love it, so those of you who don't have a mobi and want to make a sling here are the instructions.

pacifier holder
magnetic ABC's
baby booties
cute quilt

ok I am done for now...

4 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

The problem is, I can't make any of those! But they are SOOO cute!!! You should go into business and sell them! Also those diaper/wipe holders. You have so much talent, you should make some money at it! Also those ADORABLE jackets! I think E's might fit still this year, but if it doesn't, we will so want another one. :)

Johnston Journal said...

OK, I lied. I probably could make the Pacifier holder. But come on - Ethan could make it. Hahaha - I really need some sewing lessons!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Don't you just LOVE the Internet? How did anyone ever live witout it? Can't wait to see your own creations! I'm not quite crafty but it is fun to look and for me to imagine I could make any of that stuff!

Michelle C said...

You did find some great stuff. I bookmarked a lot of it! now just to find the time right? (: I'm glad you've been having a lot of time to make cute little crafts! It's so fulfilling isn't it? I agree - how did people live without the internet? it would be a pretty lonely, bleek world.