About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Hamman

So I was introduced to this great website that you all have to go to and enter guesses. It is called expectnet.com, and you enter the game name "Hammanbaby". As soon as the guesses pop up, don't read them. Click the enter a guess button and it will bring up a screen for you to enter various guesses about our baby. When the baby does come, they add points up and there will be a winner! I thought it would be a fun game for family and friends to play! Daniel and I guessed separately and had very similar answers. I am having a hard time fitting into my normal clothes now. If I wear jeans I use a rubber band to hold them together in the front. It works just fine! I am excited for summer, so I can wear less restricting clothes. It isn't like I am huge or anything, just uncomfortable. I am sure it will get only worse!

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

Hooray - a blog. I'm so excited!! I always enjoy looking at others blogs. You will be able to post belly pictures as it grows!! That's fun you and Daniel had similar answers! I am excited for you to see Dr Allred next time too!!

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you guys got a blog! It is so much easier to keep everyone up on what's going on in your life. Our blog is rntuttle.blogspot.com you should check it out. Congratulations again on the baby!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Hey Brittany! I got your email, I am so glad that you made a blog I will make sure to email you some more info Love Ya!