About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New glasses, Joe, and Cheerios

After two years of wearing the same contacts, I got new ones. They feel so nice when they are in. Like there is nothing there. I love that feeling. I also picked up some new glasses. My old ones were really dated prescription wise too. I love them and I feel so trendy!

My brother Joseph plays basket ball every year and this year we only made it to one game. We had so much fun, but Ben especially.

Ben and I also made a cheerios necklace during craft time one day. He posed for pictures and then about 2 minutes later they were all eaten. It is better than a candy necklace!

2 comments:

Kori said...

Love the glasses. I love the cheerios necklace idea.

Michelle C said...

Love the glasses and what fun with the crafts you did with Ben!! I have gotten so bad at doing all of that.