About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We will never forget

Toaday we celebrate the men and women who have fought to keep our country free. Ben and I celebrated by going to the Veterans parade. Branson has the biggest and longest Veterans celebration in the whole country so a ton of people come to our little town every year to celebrate with us! We are very honored to have them here. Here are a few pictures from this mornings event.


Tayrien before the parade started

The Flag was the start of the parade

Ben holding his hand over his heart for the flag

Ben and Tayrien

This car was cool and the guy standing up is a John Wayne look a like




1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That is so great. I looked online for something for us to do and the only parade was in Branson. I didn't want to go that far for something. I'm glad you have something like that so the kids can be aware and appreciate all the wonderful people.