About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

EASTER!

I have a ton of ideas for Easter to share! I had so much fun doing them and we are not done yet!

  1. Make sugar cookies
  2. Easter egg hunt (we attend a Parents as teachers group-it is nation wide)
  3. Egg dyeing - I like to do this the week before Easter Sunday so the eggs are still fresh.
  4. Easter Basket scavenger hunt (Easter Sunday) - You have a scavenger hunt to find their baskets. This year we will use pictures for Ben's.
  5. Easter story in an egg carton (Easter Sunday) - I have had this egg carton with the Easter story inside little eggs since I was a teenager. I kept it for my future kids and finally this year I can use it! My sister-in-law did a wonderful post about how to construct one. follow this link
  6. Easter countdown- I made this adorable little sheep with a chain to countdown the days till Easter. I used cotton balls and brown construction paper. Googlie eyes worked great too. I made the chains really tiny.
  7. Watch Bambi (or "HOP" a new movie about the Easter Bunny)
  8. Color pages about Easter- bunny page eggs
  9. Make an Easter wreath
  10. Heavenly letters - write letters to Heavenly Father thanking him for his son and then tie them to a helium balloon and send them to "Heaven"
  11. Chick card- we went these to the Grandparents
  12. Marshmellow bunnies
  13. Easter bunny pancakes

I hope you all have a fun and special Eater with your families!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What fun Easter traditions! I think Easter is my fav holiday, and these ideas are great. For sure.

Candie said...

Good ideas! I posted the Empty Tomb cookies on my blog today! It's a little messed up, but not from lack of trying!!! :(

We had so much fun today - Marlie napped til 5! Lets do it again!!!

Michelle C said...

Adorable!! Such cute ideas!! I love that bunny pancake. I'll need to get bottles like that. That's fun you did the Easter story eggs growing up too. I didn't know that. Your parents as teachers does SOO much more stuff than ours. I'm jealous (: