About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

This year I had a lot of fun with food tricks. See if you can guess them right!

Grilled cheese sandwich
Pound cake with frosting!


Juice
Jello



Cupcake
Meatloaf topped with mashed potatoes!

Before


Hope you all had fun this holiday!
Toe sucker

Taking the horses for a walk with the dog leashes



This one is for G'mpa Ed

4 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

That cupcake is so gross! LOL!!! It is so darling - it all is!!! But I think I would vomit if I thought it was a cupcake and took a bite to find meatloaf! Hahahaha! Those were all super creative ideas! I love it! I wish I'd seen it earlier, I would have done a couple. It never even occurred to me to do April Fools food! Smart thinkin Britt!

Kori said...

Dang you are so creative, even on April Fools! Love it.

Michelle C said...

Look at you!!! All that baking. Good for you. I had read about the jello one and was thinking about doing it, but ran out of time. As each holidays passes I hope that I can be more organized the next year, but then the next year comes, lol. Oh well! I LOVE IT!

Candie said...

I had a good laugh at Ben using the dog leash because that is something Marlie would do. We need to get these kids together! Can't believe how big Teyrian is getting!