About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Boy Bash Part 1

I LOVE to plan and throw parties so the closer I get to Bens first birthday the more excited I get. I started to plan his party about the beginning of August and I would love to share them with you. I will post photos of the finished products at the party.

I first start by making lots of lists. I am such a list person. There is something about crossing things off a list that makes me feel like I am getting somewhere. I also have to make my notes a piece of art. I am a big fan of letters and working with their form so I first have to pick an appropriate font that I will use through all my planning and then I practice the layout and forms I want and then I make a final project that is actually my plans. I usually include diagrams and pictures which I also practice before the final product.

Ok I could spill the beans on the next post, because I am so excited, but I will s..t..o.p.

4 comments:

ALYN said...

Wow! Your lists and notes are very pretty.

I also love planning stuff. It really gives me something to look forward to, rather than being stuck in a rut and getting depressed...

Michelle C said...

Very impressed. It'll all look so great, I'm excited to see it all. I'm confused - spill the beans about what?

BritCosplay said...

This is part one of the party planning. I am excited to show you the things I have finished.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You're so good at that kind of stuff. That's funny that pick a font to use. My lettering is always changing (in other word I just get lazy with my writing). Especially if I decide to write small it always gets bigger as I write. I wish I could be so organized.

So far it looks like Ben is going to have a very cool/fun/exciting first birthday. I wish I could be there for it.

Owl theme--that's so cute, especially with the game "guess woo". So creative.