About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Soy ginger Salmon with roasted potatoe stacks - Day 144



Tonight I made some yummy Salmon and potatoes. I used this recipe for the Salmon. It turned out really good and I didn't marinate it the recommended time, so I can only imagine what it would taste like if I had more time. I also baked it in the oven since it was too cold to grill outside.

There was no potatoes recipe. I sliced them in my Cuisinart. Then I stalked them on a cookie sheet and drizzled them with olive oil. Then I topped it with sea salt and Thyme and baked it on a cookie sheet till they were done. I think it was about 15 min.
Both boys loved the potatoes and Tayrien loved the fish.

No comments: