About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gatoraid with a kick - Day 343

My hubby likes gatoraid and he recently discovered a new way to drink it. So I made up a big pitcher of it for him! He likes lime and or lemon in it. I fill the container with one lime sliced in quarters and 2-3 lemons in quarters. Then I take the dull end of my tongs and mash them up a little so the juice can come out. Then I put ice on top of that and the fill it up with gateraid! I have seen this process done with water in stead of gateraid to make flavored water. I left the container int he fridge and went to wednesday night activities at church and when I got home he had already downed it and refilled it!


No comments: