Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Air dry clay - Day 104
Today Ben and I made clay ornaments. I have this little tree that Daniel and I used when we lived a little hole in the garage a few years ago and this year I thought I would put it up in the boys room, kind of like a night light. Here is the Recipe for making the clay. We let it dry for a few days. I made sure to put holes in the clay so we can put strings through. I think we might paint them too. Super simple and so fun! We used cookie cutters! Go have fun! We will show you the tree when it is finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How cool. I've seen salt clay that you bake too. I haven't heard of one that just air dries. I was going to do this with the boys this weekend.
Post a Comment